We are rapidly growing and looking for professional Customer Service Representatives to come onboard. If you are self-motivated, disciplined, and resourceful, our at-home role may be perfect for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be answering a high volume of calls and multitasking while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering excellent customer service. The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and on a team is a must.
To provided excellent customer service, you will be:
· Listening carefully to customers with patience and courtesy
· Troubleshooting customer problems and identifying solutions
· Educating customers and positioning solutions to drive results
· Building brands and customer relationships by providing unmatched customer experiences
You'll need to have:
· High school diploma or GED
· One or more years of customer service, preferable in call center
· Valid Photo Identification
· Valid Social Security card
· Proof of US Citizenship or US work authorization (i.e. Alien Registration Number)
· Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Your home office must be in the state of Texas and included the following work equipment:
· A dedicated quiet, private workspace.
· Desktop or Laptop with Windows 8.1 or higher (Tablets, cell phones, Chromebooks, and Macbooks are not acceptable.)
· Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps (Wireless connections or DSL are not acceptable.)
· USB Noise-Cancelling Headset
· USB 3.0 Memory Card
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
Emeniss™LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Emeniss™LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
...just in case you didn't know.